Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Week 66, the first pday of my last transfer..... Hermana Minks is dying this change

Yep, you heard me right, Hermana Minks is 6 weeks away from what us missionaries we refer to as dead. And as the song goes, " el fin sea cera y hay poco tiempo debeis publicar lo que dios os mandò" entonces..... "I will go and do the Lord has commanded". Tomorrow they will tell us our changes, but since I only have 6 weeks left I don't think I'll have changes, and Hermana Terrazas has only been here one change. But who knows, could be that they send me somewhere else, that'd be crazy.

Anyway, this week we got to participate in something super cool. We had an open house in Capiata and I got to teach people the basics of what we teach and share with the people. It was fun! I also went on divisions with the sisters that are in my old area, and went to see some of my old investigators and families I was teaching. It was awesome to see the chapel so full of people. 

We also had interviews with President this week, it was nice, I'm not sure why, I just like talking to my church leaders. I always enjoy talking to my Bishop too. It's probably the Spirit haha. Anyway, it was a good interview, and at the end he always gives us something to eat. This time it was banana bread with cinnamon and walnuts. It was chuchi (fancy) and very tasty. 

My time is disappearing from under my nose! So I wont be able to tell you anymore, but I hope you all have a wonderful week! and I'll talk to you next Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment