Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 64 I love colectivos!



Well, well, well, another week has passed and I’m not sure what to say. 

I do have a sad story to tell you though. So last Monday was going wonderful. We do some shopping and all our stuff, and we were on our way home, or rather, waiting for the bus to come. And similar to the pioneer children, the Hermana Misioners stood as they waited and waited and waited..... and waited  and waited for the bus. haha and then when it came I got so excited that it had finally come that I may or may not have tripped and fell BAM right in the steps of the bus in front of all the people like only a tired hot sister missionary could haha and may or may not have bruised my shin bone. It was lovely. But the best part, was that I didn’t fall in front of an empty bus where nobody would see me, or on a bus so full that only 4 or 5 people would hear me fall or see it happen, but it had to happen in front of a bus perfectly full of quietly seated people all watching as I ever so gracefully climb into the bus and smack my leg on the step and almost die of embarrassment and then of pain haha. But it’s all cool, because it doesn’t really hurt anymore, and it’s just a pretty bruise and a lump on my shin and nothing else. So you know, all is well that ends well. 

Haha and other than that we’ve been doing lots of service lately. We went and cut grass for a less active in our ward, and then Saturday we went and cleaned up the yard of an investigator who might be crazy. We spent 2 hours raking, and sweeping, and I finished my work with a blister on my hand hahaha I never thought that I’d get blisters from sweeping. I think I might need to clean a little me often. haha 

Anyway, it’s been a good week, and I’ll write more next week. 

Mucho Amor, HNA Minks

Note:  Colectivo = city bus

No comments:

Post a Comment