Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 53 ... and I'm in a Trio!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh best p-day after a crazy week ever!!!!!!

Today we got to go and help clean the temple, and it was soooo fun. I feel so thankful for the opportunities God has given me here in Paraguay that I could never get in any other place. Like my companions, the temple (and its amazing artwork) and all the people who live here in Paraguay.

So you know how my comp was sick last week... well turns out she was too sick to stay in Paraguay so, they sent her home. and now my companion..s...... are Hermana Sanders, AND Hermana Argyle. were in a trio, and we have to visit all of our Ward now. So our area just got a lot bigger. So yea, it's been a bit of a struggle getting things with both áreas taken care of, but I'm having fun and were making it work. And it seems as if our hard work has payed off, because we had 18 less active members in church this sumday, and 3 investigators, so yay! we're working. I'm so glad to be able to go out and share with the people again. It feels like it's been a long time since I've been out and visiting people. Also, it's so cool to see how my companions teach, because I've only ever seen them in practices and in non lesson type occasions, but they teach really well and it's cool to see how their Spanish has improoved since I met them. it's so exciting to see progress!

It's been a crazy week for me. Monday I was with Hermana Puac, Tuesday she found out she was going home. Wednesday I had divisions with the sister leader trainers, Thursday I went to immigrations and the office and had to say good bye to Hermana Puac, and up until I got to the office on the way back from immigrations I still didn't know who my companion would be, and as we walked into the office, I found Hermana Sanders and Hermana Argyle, and the secretary told me they were my new companions until the end of the transfer. So until December 3rd I'll be in a trio. and I'm praying I get to train next transfer, since training takes two transfers, and I only have 3 left...... I NEED to train next transfer, haha, if thats what God has planned for me. But I'd be happy to stay in a trio too, because its been pretty fun with the three of us.

But anyway, I just want you all to know that I love you, I'm doing ok, and I'm happy. :))

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment