Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 48

Well I see it's been flipped, with all the crazy things that have been going on in the US, like my brother and sister-in-law going to the temple, like my cousin getting engaged, like a hurricane going over Oahu, its only right that we should get sick and stay home all weekend - haha.

And that's exactly what happened. I had a fever, and couldn't bear to be out in the heat, which was 115 for like 3 days straight. So Thursday we had to stay home and I slept on the tile floor because it was wayyyyyyy too hot to even touch the sheets on my bed. And then Friday morning, my comp did something weird to her back, and she couldn't walk for 2 days, so we stayed home again on Friday and Saturday. and then on Sunday she was good until after church and 2 lessons, so we went home and stayed home again. But thankfully today were doing a lot better, and its not so hot. So if all stays well we will be back to normal hopefully very soon. 

It's worked out kinda well for me though, being stuck at home, because I'm pretty sure I'm cured of heat stroke, and I was able to write several letters, and I decorated my new agenda for the next transfer. Which reminds me my trainer, Hermana Speirs goes home this week. :((((( I'm gunna miss her a lot! But its ok. because we'll probably all find each other in Utah one day - haha. But anyway, it hasn't been the most exciting week, since we've been in the house literally half the week, but anyway, I love you guys and I'll be praying that all will be protected from the hurricane. :) 

les amo!

No comments:

Post a Comment