Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week 47!!!!!! ONE YEAR!!!!!!!

well it has come! the day in which I begin repeated days in the mission, yep that's right ... the year mark! It's been a crazy week let me just tell you all.

So basically just random nothing but for smiles miracles happened.
For example butterflies. So it's now officially Spring time here, and in the Spring time, there are TONS of butterflies, and last week Friday ish we were talking to a sister in our ward, and in her scriptures she had a butterfly taped in that she found dead like 15ish years ago. So after that we were like wow! We want to find butterflies for our scriptures to! So you know being hopeful I'd hopelessly follow butterflies haha. BUT! Wednesday ish, we were just walking when we literally almost stepped on this orange butterfly. So we picked it up, and took it with us to all of our lessons. and we were like wow! What a cool thing! Then we each took one wing and put it in plastic so that we can save them forever. But this isn't the only butterfly.
This is the crazy one. So, like forever ago, when I was home, I had a game on my phone and it was called butterflies or something along those lines. Anyway, you have a garden and you grow butterflies. and in the game it had a butterfly that was big and black and had green triangles on it. and I always thought it was so cool. So anyway, I get here to Loma, and guess what I see flying around everywhere! They're called Raja Brokeback butterflies or something, anyway, they're super cool, and they are real!
So anyway, remember how we found the orange butterfly the other day right? Well yesterday on our way to church we just so happened to walk down a street we almost never go down and guess what we found just sitting there on the sidewalk? the black butterfly I've been wanting to catch for 3 months now!!!!!!!!!!!! It was crazy! and it was funny, because I'd said that would think it'd be soo cool if we could find one of those butterflies so when we found this specific butterfly just there, waiting for us on our path my companion looked at me and was like "did you fast for this?" haha no. I didn't fast that we would find a butterfly, but it was a very nice present from Heavenly Father haha.











This is Josue in a mango tree. A GIANT mango tree, at the very tippy top


Other than that, it's been an ok week. we took pictures with Cinthia, so now you guys can see her and her baby. :)) and then I defrosted the freezer, but not before I made a snow man out or the frost on the top of it haha. and the Hermanas made me jello and sang to me for my one year mark. and it was cute. Then I took a really long time to think of a wish haha and now I'm not sure what I wished for, but it could have been that we find that butterfly, although it was probably something more useful haha. Also, I ran into Hermana Owen today in the office, which was cool. I was soo happy to see her, I kept hugging her and I couldn't stop smiling. She's so amazing. and she goes home next week too. Sad days so many wonderful sister go home this transfer. I also ran into Hermana Seaman, who 9ish months ago I called because she was a little frustrated with the language, and now today I finally got to meet her. I feel like Alma the younger and the sons of Mosiah, who after years of serving amongst the Lamanites were reunited in joy and love for their brethren. I was so happy to see all the Hermanas in the office today. It was a good day and quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment