Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 33!!!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome to the next installment of "Adventures in South America!" This week's episode will cover accessing my inner woman (in other words, touching raw chicken), "mists of darkness", street rivers, Argentinians, awesome investigators, and members. Basically all my pictures I haven't sent. It's gunna take a billion years, so yea, stay posted.





























Ok, so you're gunna have to post this so that everybody can read. I just got so focused in the pictures that I didn't write much about my week. so it being my 9 month, "hump" week, I've been thinking a lot about the last 9 months, and realized how much I have grown.
Physically I think I've gotten fatter haha and taller.. Haha I'm almost always hitting my knees on my desk. And spiritually I can't even begin to explain. Socially you have no idea, and you'll just have to wait and see haha. And well my testimony.... lets just say that I've grown a lot. And I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the love and support from all of you, and for the amazing opportunity to be here in Paraguay. It is a beautiful experience to say the least. 

El otro dia estaba pensando mucho en que aqui aprendi olvidar a mi mismo. En serio. hay dias en que no my doy cuenta de mas que cuando necesito el bano o cuando tengo sueno en la noche. pero mis preocupaciones son para mis investigadores, mi barrio, y mi companera. y hay momentos en cuando reconozco que estoy hablando y nunca me di cuenta de las cosas que digo. y bueno, ye que dios vive. se que nos ama. se que el cambia las vidas y blanda los corazones, y se que el tiene un plan maravillosa para cada uno de nosotros. y comparto estas cosas con ustedes amorosamente en el nombre de Jesucristo. amen.

con mucho amor, Hermana Quincie E. Minks

No comments:

Post a Comment