Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Week 34 !!!!! (1/2 Way & Birthday 21)


Ok, well, this week has been an interesting week. First of all my companion and I made 9 months together, and we baked a cake.







To be honest this week has been kinda hard.  We were supposed to have 2 baptisms this Saturday, but it looks like they're gunna have to wait. But on the bright side, it looks like we have a new family that were going to teach on Wednesday, and it should be pretty good.
We also had the attendance pretty high for Paraguay yesterday, 104 people in sacrament meeting. 
Today my old district leader and his old comp wanted to throw me a birthday party, so we went to Marcela's house and had cake and empanadas. It was quite fun.
Marcela
I'm gunna have to send a bunch of picture emails again, because I can't send very many in one email. But yea.  It's been a crazy week. and I took some super fun pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment