Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 32

Well it's been a crazy week, and I'm one step closer to sending pictures.... hahaha I forgot my card reader. I'M SORRY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you sir are officially one year older now, and the best part is, I'll be home to buy you vacuums and all kinds of exciting stuff next year! wee! 

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, my week...

So this past week there was a huge storm, including a tornado and a bunch of rain, and so as a zone, we went to help one of the wards in our stake that got hit the worst. We ended up in a house filled to my knees with water bringing in bricks to lift up their things so they wouldn't get wet,and moving things out of the kitchen, because the storm took the roof off of this house. It was crazy. We were out in the pouring rain trying to help a few families and we all as a zone ended up getting 10000% soaked, and we went walking through strong currants of flooded streets. It was crazy and sad and fun and very, very wet. I'll try my very hardest to remember my brain and my card reader with my camera next week so you can all see how crazy Paraguayan weather can be. 

Also, it's been a pretty good week, because even though last week our main investigator didn't make it to church last Sunday, he did make it to church this Sunday, and our 3 investigators who came all stayed for all 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!! We're super excited! One of them is working hard on quitting smoking, and it's so exciting to see him changing and progressing with his efforts. He's pretty amazing! So yea, that was exciting. 

Also, when we woke up this morning it was super super, super foggy, and I took pictures, but again, I'm a dork without a mind and forgot to bring my card reader, but anyway. You could hardly see the cow in our front yard haha. It's funny because there are actually cows in front of our house, and they were only visible amidst the fog. super cool! and cold too haha. 

And yea, that's about all I've got for you lovely people today. I hope you all have a fantastically lovely week, I love you, I miss you and those of you who don't write me, (you know who you are)................ I forgot what I wanted to say hahaha. anyway! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment