Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week 30

Well people it's been yet another week down here in South America where the grass gets eaten by unclaimed cows and the roads are made of large rocks and sandy dirt.

Well I have some semi exciting news! We had changes finally, after 4.5 months together the day has come when I will have to say good bye to my beloved Hermana B. Yep, transfers, but you guys want to know something, I don't actually have transfers. I'm staying in Piro y again. It'll be my fourth change and 6 months in the same ward. So you know, just a third of my mission, no big deal. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'm already old in my mission! middle aged!!!!!!!!!!!!! My new companion is from Peru and I'll meet here on Wednesday!

We have been working with a kid whose name is Carlos, and he is super awesome. We have been helping him quit smoking, and he started with 35 cigarettes a day and now hes down to less than 15. So we're super excited for him! We're hoping he will be ready to be baptized in the coming weeks. Which makes me even more excited to be staying. Hopefully we will have some baptisms this transfer.
Anyway, I hope you all are doing wonderful, and I love you guys so much! Thank you all for your prayers and support! Stay awesome! and keep looking for those testimonies!

No pictures this week.  She forgot her card reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment