Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Week 28 !!!!!!

I won't mention the time, because it's still going as fast as always and well you guys already know it's going fast. haha
Anyway, hello and welcome to another episode of the life of Hermana Minks! Where I have goat friends, cow friends, and friends who sometimes still say Jesus is an alien, although not so much now. This week on the life of Hermana Minks went by much like many others, walking and running and eating haha. This week we got rained on, the one day when we didn't leave the house prepared. We left the house thinking, ah it's so nice out side, and it's not cold and its sunny and it's going to be a lovely day. And then.... 5:45pm the rains came down and the flood came up and the little sister missionaries ran for shelter in one of the member's houses. Where they made us hot chocolate and gave us plastic bags for our books and sent us off in search of somebody to let us in. Which is when we decided it'd be a good idea to go visit a part member, recent convert family and we ended up with a super purete (buenisimo) lesson with this couple. so that was the highlight.

Also, I've been thinking, it's been a while since I've shared my testimony, and since I don't have pictures this week, I just wanted to make sure you all know.

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church of God on earth in this day and time and will remain until the day when Christ comes again. I also know that Jesus Christ suffered and died for me, so that I can repent and receive a remission of my sins along with each one of you and every other person that has lived is living or ever will live. I also know that there is a prophet on the earth today and that through the authority of God and revelation we can receive the direction that God has established for each one of us. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that it is the word of God, and I know that because I have accepted the invitation that Moroni gives us in Moroni 10: 3-5. and I know that the promise contained in verse 5 is true and valid. If we ask God, he will reveal the truth of all things unto us through the Holy Spirit of God. I invite all of you who have not yet accepted that challenge, to do so. Read the Book of Mormon, meditate in your hearts the message it contains, and then ask of God, if it be true. I testify that it is. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

- Hermana Minks

No pictures this week :(.  She told me to Google Lindsey Stirling, and to tell the world.  I did, and she's awesome!  She is a returned missionary and an amazing musician and performer! So, World, consider yourself told.

No comments:

Post a Comment