Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 27 and the Time Keeps Passing

Well well well, we meet again.. and this time we meet in fingerless gloves and long sleeves with thermal underwear and tights because good grief I'm COLD! haha

This week we've been in the 50s and its getting colder! wee! Right now it feels like Winter in somewhere colder than Hawaii but warmer than Maine, although I could be confused. It might be about what it was in Maine before it started snowing. But anyway, it's nice and chilly and I love it. It's been super cold in our house lately, and thanks to the rain on Sunday we had less than a third of our normal attendance in church. But its ok, and you know why? Because one of the families from our last area (the other side of the ward) came, in the rain and the cold, and they were less active when we got here 4 months ago. So you know, not everybody was there but at least some of them were and it was enough for me. 

It's been a fun week, freezing our tails off, and surprisingly still getting invited in to share with people. We also had a really good lesson with our alien believing friend haha, and he is super excited to read the Book of Mormon. He also knows how to fix shoes, which is good, because the sole to my rain boots is coming off. So that's fun. 

Unfortunately, thanks to the rain I've been too afraid to bring my camera out, so I don't have any pictures for you this week, but I will be sending pictures of us all dressed up for the war against the cold within the next few weeks. But anyway, I love you all and am so thankful that I have so much support from all you lovely people! 

<3 Hermana Minks

No comments:

Post a Comment