Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Week 44

So first thing, before I forget. Today we went to the office to see the nurse, to get some allergy meds, and on the way home we were peacefully riding in the city bus. But! while on the bus we drove by a house, and well long story short, our bus hit a dog and ran right over it. It was horrible. WELCOME TO PARAGUAY!!!

Yep, now that I got that out, I have other news, Cinthia, our pregnant investigator, HAD HER BABY!!! and we didn't even have to witness the birth! We're soooo excited, so now all he have to do is get her married and she can get baptized! yay! 
Also, we have a mom and her daughter who we've been teaching for about 3 weeks now, and they have been going every week to church and are progressing and awesome and it's super exciting! This week they come to church and without calling or texting us went straight to their classes and started participating. soooooooo awesome! We're excited! haha. 
So, yea. its been a good week nothing too crazy. We're also getting REALLY EXCITED about conference to come up again! just 2 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea! We LOVE conference. it's the best. I hope you guys are getting excited too, because conference is like the modern day version of when king Benjamin built a big tower and spoke to all his people and had his words written so that all of his people could hear and read the words of the prophet. prophets are the best! Needless to say I'm looking forward to conference. It's fun. 

I also have a confession to make .....  haha
I think I might have an addiction to fruit loops. haha I've bought them consecutively every week for like 2 months. :)) They're just so yummy. haha 

Well anyway, this is all I have to say for this week. I hope you all have a lovely week, and remember that I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment