Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 43!!!

So I know you all want to know................. and well the verdict is..... I don't have transfers, and neither do any of the Hermanas in my house, so we continue the fiesta! haha.

I'm doing good this week. just doing my best to make sure I know where people live and who they are, so next time transfers come up I won't get lost haha. Hermana W is going to have been here for 6 months, so I'm pretty sure shes going to leave me in October. ahhhh. haha

This week we learned how to make chipa, so Imma send all yalls some pictures of our creations. It was super fun. We got our hands pretty dirty too :)) I also made 11 months in the mission, so you know..... just one month until my year mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast time is going by.









No comments:

Post a Comment