Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 13 (in Paraguay) - Training is Over!!!

2/10/14
TRAINING IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an official full on missionary now, graduated from my pampers as my mission mom Hermana Speirs says - haha. It's been a long 3 months but I can't believe its already over. It went by sooooo fast!

I found out about transfers today, and I'm going to an area called Piriy (pee-ree-oo) and I'll be opening the area with the Hermana Betancurth. She came to the MTC 4 weeks after me, and we got to Paraguay together. so it should be fun. We both just finished training. I'm excited to have the chance to work on my Spanish with her, because I'm not sure if she speaks much English. 


<3 Hermana Minks!
Note:  No photos again this week.  She has a few on her camera, but doesn't like to carry it with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment