Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 72. The end is nigh but has still not come.



Well my friends and family, it’s officially my last p day of my last week in Paraguay and my last few days as Hermana. It’s crazy. But it’s been a super good week. After working for 4.5 months in Ysapy at conference yesterday I got to see less actives in church, converts from Capiata, and members who have helped me to learn and grow and have become my familia Paraguaya. 

This week we’ve had a fun time making chipa for Easter week, and making people laugh. We also had a fun experience in conference. The English wasn’t working so we missed the first two sessions, but Sunday we all watched in Spanish. It was fun to practice my interpretation skills. My notes are very spanglishey. 

I’m not really sure what to say today, seeing as I can’t send pictures because I forgot my card reader.

I guess, I mostly want to thank all of those who have supported me while I’ve been here. Thank you for all the letters, packages, and emails. Thank you for your prayers for me and the people in Paraguay and for my family. Thank you for sharing your love with me. Each of you have made mission that much more special. 

Nos vemos en facebook! 



1 comment:

  1. Both of pictures are very nice. Thanks of share..... Kind visit us: Yahoo mail helpline

    ReplyDelete